Saturday, February 21, 2009

Misson Statement

What better way to start off a blog about sports than the same way Jerry Maguire started out; with a mission statement. Before I get to that I want to let you all know a little more about myself. I am currently a student at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. I have always enjoyed watching sports and despite my tragically average athletic ability did play four years of varsity tennis in high school.

This blog is meant as a venue for me to share my thoughts on the world of sports. And I mean my thoughts. I will never claim to be an unbiased perspective, because personally, I think if you really can cover sports in an unbiased manner, you don't care about sports. I am a huge fan of UNC (obviously) and a lifelong diehard Steelers fan, so don't get mad if I come across biased because I am saying right now I am. That said, I'm going to try and be as fair as I can and give props and criticism where they are deserved. Overall, I really want to have fun sharing my opinions on sports and for you to have fun reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment